What does it contain? Immune Protect contains combinations of Combiflavonoids and four types of medicinal mushrooms (Almond mushroom, Shiitake, Reishi, and Chinese caterpillar fungus) with a full spectrum of active ingredients. As a result, the active ingredients work in synergy, enhancing each other's effects.
What does this synergy mean? The combination of Combiflavonoids and mushroom extracts contains the full spectrum of active ingredients in the product, so it's likely that interactions between the active ingredients play an important role in the product's health-protective and disease-preventive effects.
The active ingredients in Immune Protect Spray include:
- Combiflavonoids with high antioxidant status.
- Polysaccharides: 1-3, 1-6 beta-glucans in varying proportions.
- Flavonoids from red, dark red, purple, and black fruits (from rose hips to black currants and sour cherries).
- Vitamins B6, B12, Folic Acid, and Vitamin C.
- Suitable for vegetarian consumers.
- Acts quickly and does not contain binding or filler agents.
- Maintains your energy levels and immune system at its best throughout the day with quick and easy sprays, four or more times a day.
- Polysaccharides are doubly effective because they are absorbed not only through the oral mucosa but also through the mucosa of the small intestine.
- No swallowing problems when using Immune Protect Spray.
- Absorption occurs almost instantly through the oral mucosa.
- Its pleasant, fruity taste makes consumption enjoyable.
- Easy to handle and portable.